I am trying to add a user and I get a message that the user already exists.
The user already exists but has been made inactive so does not show on the list of users unless Include inactive users has been clicked.
Display the inactive users in the Users list, then edit the relevant user and make it active. Refer also to Managing Users.
- From FYI, click Settings in the top right-hand corner.
- Select Practice settings from the drop-down, then select Admin
- Go to the User tab. A list of all users displays.
Initially, this displays the Active users.
- Include the inactive users, by click the Include inactive users button.
- Click on the relevant user to open the drawer.
- Mark that theuser is "Active" by clicking the Active option to "On".