- When an email is sent to multiple clients, or received from addresses attached to multiple clients, and email is sent to the In Tray, correction to error where the user was not able to select which client to file it under.
- Adding columns to the In Tray no longer displays a horizontal scroll bar under the tool bar.
- The Automation Processes List View now shows the Owner of the Processes. Refer to Automation Processes.
- When searching in documents and user lists, the search text now remains after displaying a document or user and clicking Cancel or closing the drawer.
- In Practice Settings views, the way the number of items per page is selected is now consistent.
- Modified Date is now updated when a new version is updated using Upload.
- A Doc Link can no longer be copied for a Draft email.
- In Tasks views, the relative selections for Due Date that refer to past and future dates no longer include tasks due today.
- Creating an email in Co-edit with client as part of an automation, now correctly sets the Co-edit with client option on the email.
- Hovering over a column header in a view displays a tooltip with the complete name of the column. Refer to Finding Information in FYI.
- The Automation - Processes List View includes the App column with icons to show the type of process App, for example, FYI, Xero Ledger, Xero Tax, BGL, NowInfinity, Adobe Sign. You can filter the processes using this column. Refer to List View in Automation Processes.
- Correction to error caused by using an Excel .xlsm that contains images as a template.
- Correction to error in Admin - Category edit when adding a Category to a Cabinet.
- The Year category is being correctly assigned in the web link for Tax Return AutoFile documents.
- For a stand-alone task, without an associated document, if the client is changed, this change correctly displays in the task Activity section.
- In an automation to create Word, Excel and emails, Merge Fields such as the Client name and Author name are being recorded correctly when used to create the file name of the documents.
- When adding a Comment, this no longer makes an incorrect change to the Approver selected in the Workflow.
- In Automation - Processes, the Filter by App selections show all relevant process types.
- When an email is sent to an internal user whose email address is also held as a client or as a client's contact, the email and any attachments are no longer autofiled. It will not be autofiled even if the relevant client has Include in AutoFile checkmarked.
If an email that has already been autofiled is forwarded to an internal user whose email address is also held as a client or a client's contact, the email is threaded to the original one.
- When an email is forwarded to an internal user, the Client and Cabinet filing is no longer assigned in the filing details of FYI drawer of the user's Outlook that the email is forwarded to. The user the email is forwarded to can then file the email as needed.
- In the Status page, the Fix Me button for Outlook in FYI now correctly recreates the Filed in FYI category in Outlook.
- When editing a document via Office online, then re-opening it via the desktop, this now correctly opens the latest version.
- In the Sync from Xero Practice Manager function, this now displays a message if the Sync has paused because the request quota associated with your XPM connection has been exhausted. This shows the date and time that the quota will refresh and so when the Sync will resume. Refer to Running a Manual Sync with Xero Practice Manager and Additional Notes on Syncing.
- For emails that are part of a thread, when a threaded email that is in the In Tray is filed, the related emails will show that the user "System" filed the email. When a document is removed or restored, as it is in a thread, the related documents will show that the user "System" removed/restored the email. The email that is filed or removed shows the user who performed the action, not "System" and the user "System" only shows on the related emails/documents.
- When a newly created email signature is setup and added as the email signature in Admin Settings, this no longer overrides a template that is selected when an email is created and both the template and signature is now correctly used.
- Correction to an error where a Task could not be added from the Jobs Board.
- When using the Duplicates function in the Clients list. where there are duplicate clients and one is active and the other is archived, all documents under the archived client are moved to the active record.
- Correction to an error where the Delete button was not displayed for draft emails where the user is not an FYI Admin and the Workflow Status is Completed or above.
- Correction to an error where an Automation using a Job view with a Client Group filter was not filtering only on the Client Group.
- In the Tax Assessment Automation processes, these now correctly show the selections for Templates.
- When using an Automation to create a job, the process results page now includes a link to job that is created.
- In the Users function, Role Cabinets can now be selected correctly.