If you are not seeing the Calendar Entries from your Outlook calendar appearing in FYI, check the following. Calendar Entry AutoFile is subject to the following rules. Refer also to Calendar Entry AutoFile.
- It is run retrospectively, only for calendar entries in the past.
- The import is processed twice a day, every 12 hours.
- It only imports and files and calendar entries where the email address of an attendee in the calendar entry is a client email address.
- Email AutoFile needs to be enabled. Refer to Email AutoFile Settings, Exclusions and Practice Filing Defaults.
- The filing rules follow the same as Email AutoFile regarding In Tray Review. If the user has In Tray Review enabled, the Calendar Entries are added as Meetings to the user's In Tray.