The FYI Help Centre provides a range of articles, video tutorials, pre-recorded training sessions and masterclasses for new Users.
Preparing to Go Live
Completing these few simple tasks will ensure each new user is set up correctly and ready to start using FYI
- Checking your FYI Add-ins are installed correctly
- Logging in to FYI for the first time
- Filing your first email from Outlook
- Creating your first letter in FYI
Refer to Preparing to Go Live
Building your Foundations
This course is designed for new users who are beginning their journey with FYI and includes a series of tutorial videos on the following topics:
- Navigating FYI
- Using the FYI Drawer
- Filing to Cabinets and Categories
- Searching for Documents
- Navigating Workspaces to Locate Documents
- Uploading Documents to FYI
- Opening and Editing Documents in FYI
- Filing Emails from Outlook
Refer to Building your Foundations
Additional Learning Resources
For users who prefer to jump in and learn on the fly, we have prepared a series of self-guided video tutorials. Each video is focused on a specific concept, function or feature of FYI and limited in length (2-7 minutes each).
View these on an ad-hoc basis to accelerate your learning or identify and distribute those that are key to your practice workflows.
Refer to the section Learning Resources