FYI can be integrated with digital signature providers myprosperity.
The following describes how to set up FYI so that documents can be sent to and received from myprosperity.
Currently, there are limitations when using the myprosperity integration as it only allows one document, one recipient or one signature.
Note: Currently, only clients that have an email address, and where the email address is unique, are imported into myprosperity.
The integration allows for:
You can send a document for signature using myprosperity, refer to Digital Signatures using myprosperity. Once signed, the document will be automatically pulled back into FYI and threaded with the original document.
You can send documents to the client via myprosperity (the same as using the Share option for Collaborate). Once integrated, an additional option to Share via myprosperity will be displayed. Refer to Sharing Documents via myprosperity.
You can receive documents from the client via upload. This allows source documents such as Tax Receipts from the client to be uploaded to FYI. This is similar to clients uploading documents via OneDrive.
To use the integration with myprosperity:
- You need to be a registered and subscribed user of myprosperity.
- An FYI Admin will first need to connect your myprosperity account to FYI.
- Users can then send selected documents for signing from FYI using the Signature button.
The myprosperity Integration is available for practices on the Pro plan in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
Setting up the Integration with myprosperity
Step 1 - Connect your myprosperity Account to FYI
Your myprosperity account needs to be connected to FYI.
Note: This is a one-off step and can only be done by an FYI Admin, or a user in a User Group that has Permissions enabled for Automations.
- From FYI, click the Automation menu option.
- Go to the Apps tab.
- In the myprosperity app, click the cog icon to edit it.
- In the myprosperity Settings panel, click Connect.
- You are prompted to log in to your myprosperity account.
Once set up, the myprosperity Settings shows the Connected date and time.
Note: If you need to disconnect, log in to myprosperity with the same login details that you connected with previously.
Step 2 - Room Settings
In the myprosperity app, the AutoFile using rooms toggle and the Room Settings button allow you to AutoFile documents in myprosperity using Rooms.
The Room Settings are used to set the Default room type, similar to the Cabinet in FYI, when sharing documents with myprosperity.
When sharing a document, this checks if a Room already exists for the context. If the Room exists the document is filed under the existing room. If the Room does not exist it creates it.
Note: For sharing with myprosperity, these settings replace the settings in Collaborate Settings.
- Set AutoFile using rooms to "On" to enable it.
- Click Room Settings.
- Select the Default room type to select the Room Type in myprosperity.
The Structure List shows the configuration of the Room when documents are shared with myprosperity. This uses the metadata in the FYI documents.
You can remove any of the metadata groupings from the Structure List and add any to it from the Available list. You can also change the sequence of the metadata in the Structure List.
Click to select what you want to move.
Drag and drop it either to the Structure List to include it, or drag it to the Available List to remove it from the Structure List.or
Drag it up or down in the Structure List to change the sequence.
- Click Save.
Step 3 - Add FYI clients from myprosperity
Clients are added from myprosperity, searching the FYI database to retrieve the details. This will need to be done for each client before sending a document for signature.
Refer to Digital Signatures using myprosperity.
- From myprosperity, click the Clients menu on the left-hand sidebar.
- Click Client list.
- Click the Add clients button on the top-right of the list.
- Click Add clients from integrations.
- Click FYI Docs.
- Enter the name of the client to search your FYI clients.
- Click the client's name.
- Depending on your practice preferences, update the Entity if required.
- Click Add.
The client is now added to myprosperity, and you can send documents for signature.