FYI can be integrated with digital signature providers myprosperity.
The following describes how to set up FYI so that documents can be sent to and received from myprosperity.
Currently, there are limitations when using the myprosperity integration as it only allows one document, one recipient or one signature.
The integration allows for:
You can send a document for signature using myprosperity, refer to Digital Signatures using myprosperity. Once signed, the document will be automatically pulled back into FYI and threaded with the original document.
- Sharing documents
You can send documents to the client via myprosperity. This is the same as using the Share option for OneDrive and when myprosperity is integrated, this gives the additional option to Share via myprosperity. Refer to Sharing Documents via myprosperity.
- Inbound documents
You can receive documents from the client via upload. This allows source documents such as Tax Receipts from the client to be uploaded to FYI. This is similar to clients uploading documents via OneDrive.
To use the integration with myprosperity:
- You need to be a registered and subscribed user of myprosperity.
- An FYI Administrator will first need to connect your myprosperity account to FYI.
- Users can then send selected documents for signing from FYI using the Signature button.
The myprosperity Integration is available for for practices on the "Pro" plan in Australian. New Zealand and UK.
Setting up the Integration with myprosperity
- Step 1 - Connect your myprosperity Account to FYI
- Step 2 - Sync Clients
- Step 3 - Login to myprosperity and Import the Data
Step 1 - Connect your myprosperity Account to FYI
Your myprosperity account needs to be connected to FYI.
Note: This is a one-off step and can only be done by an FYI administrator, , or a user in a User Group that has Permissions enabled for Automations.
- From FYI, click the Automation menu option.
- Go to the Apps tab.
- In myprosperity app, click the cog icon to edit it.
- In the myprosperity Settings panel, click Connect.
- You are prompted to login to your myprosperity account.
Enter the details of your account for myprosperity.
Once set up, the myprosperity Settings shows the Connected date and time, Account and the Authorized User.
Note: If you need to disconnect, login to myprosperity with the same login details that you connected with previously.
Step 2 - Sync Clients
There are two ways to sync clients - for all clients, or for an individual client.
For all Clients
As an FYI administrator, , or a user in a User Group that has Permissions enabled for Automations, can sync all clients.
- In Automation - Apps, edit the FYI myprosperity App
- Click Sync Clients.
This syncs your myprosperity clients with FYI.
If you click the Sync button and a sync is already pending, a message displays that a sync is already pending and includes a message to completes the client import in myprosperity.
For an Individual Client
Any user can sync an individual client with myprosperity . The client must have an email address and must have Business Structure set as "Individual’. If the client does not already exist in myprosperity if is created.
- In the Client workspace, display the relevant client.
- Go to the Apps tab.
- Edit the myprosperity app.
- Click Sync.
This syncs that myprosperity client to FYI.
Step 3 - Login to myprosperity and Import the Data
The next step is to import the clients from FYI to myprosperity.
Note: Currently, only clients where the Business Structure is ‘Individual’ are imported into myprosperity.
- Login to your myprosperity account.
- Display Configure - Integrations.
- Next to FYI Docs, click the Manage link.
This displays the FYI Docs integration setup. If this is not already displaying as "Connected", click Refresh to refresh so this shows as "Connected".
- Click Review and import data.
- Review the available data.
A list of the clients that were found during the import is displayed. You can select from the list what to import to myprosperity.
Note: If you need to make any changes or add new clients, this should be done from FYI and then synced to myprosperity.
- Click to select the items that can be imported, for example, click the link Select all nnn items.
The list of selected items displays.
- Click Confirm and import data.
- You can display the FYI Automation App myprosperity to check the sync.
Note: FYI automatically runs the sync with myprosperity every 5 minutes so there can be a short delay before the data is synced.