If you need to contact the FYI Support Team, you can send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also use the Support Request icon at the top of the FYI drawer and at the top of lists. Refer to Sending a Support Request.
Using the Submit a request Link in the FYI Help
You can also click the Submit a request link at the top of the FYI Help.
Enter the details of your Support Request, and your email and click Submit.
Our Support Team will answer any of your queries via email.
Signing up for FYI Support
If you would like to, you can also sign up to our support page which will give you access to a page of your requests so you can view your own tickets.
This account is a dedicated account for contacting FYI support and is not related to your account to log into your practice's FYI database.
- Open https://support.fyidocs.com/
The FYI Help page displays.
- Click the Sign in link at the top.
- From the Sign in to FYI page click Sign up at the bottom
- Enter your Full name and Email address
- Click Sign Up
- You will receive an email requesting to set a new password. Click the Create a password link in the email
Note: If you don't receive the email please check your spam folder
- The Choose your secret password page will be displayed
- Enter a password that satisfies the requirements displayed at the bottom of the page
- Click Set password
- You will be signed in and returned to the Help Center Home Page
Displaying your My Requests
Whenever you go to the FYI Support page at https://support.fyidocs.com/ and Sign in, you can then click the drop-down next to the user icon and select My Activities.
Your My requests page displays.