If you need to contact the FYI Support Team, you can send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also use the Support Request icon at the top of the FYI drawer and at the top of lists. Refer to Sending a Support Request.
This article contains the following sections:
- Using the Submit a request Link in the FYI Help
- Signing up to FYI Support
- Displaying your My Requests
Using the Submit a request Link in the FYI Help
You can also click the Submit a request link at the top of the FYI Help.
Our Support Team will answer any of your queries via email.
Signing up to FYI Support
If you would like to, you can also sign up to our support page which will give you access to a page of your requests so you can view your own tickets.
- Go to https://support.fyidocs.com/
The FYI Help page displays.
- Click the Sign in link at the top.
- From the Sign in to FYI, click Sign up.
- Enter your name and email and click Sign up.
- You are sent a welcome email.
- Click the link to choose your password.
- Click Set password.
The FYI Help re-displays and shows you as signed in.
Displaying your My Requests
Whenever you go to the FYI Support page at https://support.fyidocs.com/ and Sign in, you can then click the drop-down next to your name and select My Activities.
Your My requests page displays.