An FYI Admin can use the Practice Settings - Documents - Views to change the name of Views, delete Views or archive views.
This article contains the following sections:
Displaying the Views List
- Login to FYI as an FYI Admin.
- From FYI, click Settings in the top right-hand corner.
- Select Practice Settings and then select Documents.
- Go to the Views tab.
The Views list displays as follows.
Updating a View
Clicking on a View in the list displays the Update View drawer.
From the drawer you can change the Name of the View or set it to archived. The Activity section displays all updates that have been made to the selected View, including who made the update, what the update was and when it was updated.
Deleting a View
To delete a user-created View, select it in the list and click Delete.
- You cannot delete system views (you can rename the view or modify it to be used for another purpose).
- You cannot delete a view that is used in a Process (refer to Custom Processes using Views and Summary Notifications). A message displays to show you the process(es) the view is used in.
Archiving a View
You can Archive a View. This will remove the View from users, but if it has been selected as a Filter in an Automation, it will still work as the Filter in the Process.
To Archive a View, select a View in the list and click Archive.
You can also update the View by clicking the View in the list and click Archived.