An FYI administrator can add, change or delete Tags from Practice Settings > Documents > Tags. For information selecting, creating and deleting Tags in the filing details refer to Using Tags.
- From FYI, click Settings in the top right-hand corner.
- Select Practice settings from the drop-down, select Documents.
- Go to the Tags tab.
A list of all the Tags displays.
- To add a Tag, click Add Tag, enter the name and Save. The Tag will be available to all users.
- To change the name, click the Tag in the list, change the name and Save. The name of the Tag will change in any documents that it has been selected in.
- To delete a Tag, click the Remove link next to it. When a Tag is deleted using Practice Settings, this will not delete the Tag in any documents it has already been selected in, but the Tag will be no longer be available to be selected in any other documents.