An FYI Admin can add, change or delete Tags from Settings - Practice Settings - Documents - Tags. For information selecting, creating and deleting Tags in the filing details refer to Using Tags.
- Login to FYI as an FYI Admin.
- From FYI, click Settings in the top right-hand corner.
- Select Practice settings from the drop-down, select Documents.
- Go to the Tags tab.
A list of all the Tags displays.
The Tags list displays as follows.
Adding or updating a Tag displays the Create tag or Update Tag drawer on the right-hand side of the list.
- To add a Tag, click Add, enter the name and click Save.
Tags are available to all users.
- To change the name, click the Tag in the list, change the name and click Save.
The name of the Tag will change in any documents that it has been selected in.
- To delete a Tag, select the Tag in the list and click Delete.
When a Tag is deleted using Practice Settings, this will not delete the Tag in any documents it has already been selected in, but the Tag will be no longer be available to be selected in any other documents.