The Practice Settings - Admin - Account tab is where you confirm or change your number of FYI users, your chosen plan and credit card details for payment.
For more details, refer to the section Setting up your FYI Account. This includes details of how to set up a user in FYI as your OneDrive Admin Account (refer to OneDrive Admin Account).
- Login to FYI as an FYI Admin.
- From FYI, click Settings in the top right-hand corner.
- Select Practice Settings from the drop-down menu, and then select Admin.
- Go to the Account tab.
- Confirm your number of Users.
Only users marked as "Active" in FYI will be included in your monthly billing calculation. To change the status of any of your users, refer to Managing Users.
- Choose your Plan from the options provided. For details on FYI Features and Pricing Plans, visit our website at https://fyidocs.com/pricing/
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where you will find the Payment
- Enter your credit card details.
- Click Update Billing Details.
The FYI invoice will be sent to the email address of the user who activated the subscription. If you need to change who receives the invoice, or to change any details on the invoice such as your company name, please contact the FYI Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: All plans are billed monthly and in advance. Your credit card will automatically be debited on the same day each month.
Displaying your FYI Invoices
The Practice Settings - Admin - Account tab also displays a list of your practice's FYI Invoices. This shows the Status as "Paid" for paid invoices.
You can open an invoice by clicking on the relevant Invoice pdf icon.