- In the User Profile, the name of the Partner associated with the user can be selected. This would commonly be where the user works for only one, or for one main Partner. When a user has a Partner assigned in their User Profile, they can use the Show documents of Clients for My Partner function in document lists (see below). Refer to Managing Users.
- In document lists (including lists such as Home - My Recent, My Edits, My Approvals) a new function has been added Show documents of Clients for My Partner. This displays documents for any Clients that are assigned to the Partner who the user is associated with in their User Profile.
When Show documents of clients for My Partner is enabled in a documents list, the button shows as green.
Refer to Displaying Documents of Clients for My Partner in Documents Lists.
- In documents lists, when using the Filter Drawer and the Cabinet and Category/Categories have been selected and the Filter Drawer collapsed, the name of the selected view is no longer replaced with a summary of the filter(s) that have been applied. The icon next to the selected view name now changes colour to green to indicate selections have been made in the Filter Drawer.
- In Automations Custom Processes, when the filter is set as a Document View, a new option Inherit Job has been included. When this is enabled and the process step is set up to use the relative Partner or Manager for the Sender of an email, for the workflow Owner or Approver or for a Task Assignee, the Partner or Manager is taken from the Job selected for the document. When Inherit Job is disabled, this takes the Partner or Manager from the client’s partner / manager’s value in “Sender” field. Refer to Custom Processes using Views and Summary Notifications.
- In Tasks, check that valid Start and Due Dates are entered.
- Changing the Client Group now correctly updates the Group Members Summary, Clients, Tax, Documents, Jobs and Tasks tabs.
- When an automation process is run which creates Tasks, the Error message "Could not find task" is no longer displayed for the task steps that are not yet executed.
- Correction to the Job States screen when displayed on a mobile.
- When the Job workspace is displayed, the correct menu is now showing as highlighted.
- When using the Search and then moving between tabs and workspaces, the search now clears correctly.
- In Home - My Time, the ability to submit all draft Timesheets for a day has been temporarily removed. All Timesheets are now submitted individually. Refer to Using Bulk Time Entry to Create Draft Time.
- In FYI Migration:
- If no logical date can be determined from the meta data for created and modified dates, these are set as today's date.
- All google document file types (*.gdoc, *.gsheet, *.gslides, *.gdraw, *.gtable, *.gforms) are excluded.
- In the Client and Job Process History Checklist, when completing a Task, the checklist automatically refreshes to show the updated action.
- In Automation - History, the Stop button does not display when a process that has all the steps completed is selected.
- In Tasks lists, when saving and then modifying a view, Reset view now resets it to the default or saved view settings.
- In Tasks, correction to when invalid Start and Due Dates are manually entered.
- When sharing or sending an Office or PDF for signature, the correct file size of the document now shows.
When adding or editing a step in an Automation Process and typing in the Name or Subject of a Task, the cursor no longer moves from the Name/Subject to the Process Owner field after typing each character.
- In Client - Settings, when clicking X to remove the selected Cabinet for the client's filing defaults, these are now refreshing correctly.
- In the Clients and Jobs list, the Created On and Modified On columns now show the correct dates after a sync.
- Edit in Browser is now working correctly for Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents that are not in FYI.
- GreatSoft sync is now updating clients to the correct client group.
- When sending documents for signature to Annature, the mobile phone number for contacts are now sent to Annature in an international format.
- In Tasks list, “Unassigned only” is now available in the filter for the Assigned column and "System Only" is now available in the Created By column.
- When adding additional recipients to an email, these are now correctly showing in the Preview of the email in FYI.
- In Clients list, sort is now working correctly on the Modified By and Created By columns.
- When creating a document using the Create option from Templates, when using Doc Link from the preview, this now correctly opens the document.
- On the Job - Summary tab for archived jobs, the archived State now displays.
- Correction to an error for UK practices when sending documents for signature to Annature due to the formatting of the mobile phone number.
- When creating emails and sending attachments via OneDrive, files that are greater than 15MB can now be sent.
- When using the FYI Browser Extension, the Import drawer no displays correctly without having to refresh the browser.
- On Client and Job workspace tabs, changing the column position and saving a view now retains the selected position when re-displaying the view.
- Using Preview on a Doc Link now displays correctly.
- In Clients, Jobs and Tasks lists, the columns for Created on, Created by, Modified on and Modified by can now be added to a view. You can sort and filter on these columns in the lists. They can also be added to Client and Job views for that are used in Automations. Refer to Clients List, Using the Jobs List and Displaying a Practice-wide Tasks List.
- In Automation Steps when adding Comments, you can notify a specific user by typing @ and selecting the name of the user from drop-down list. When you have selected the name, it displays in the Comment message without the @ sign. The username can still also be entered directly in square brackets. Refer to Automation Notifications.
- In Automations, for a step that creates a Spreadsheet, PDF, Presentation, Word or Email, or for an Alter Document step, the Unassigned option is no longer available for the Owner or Approver in the Workflow card.
- When filing PDF attachments from emails, they now show correctly as "Filed" in the documents lists.
- When using Bulk Export with threaded emails this now exports the final email of the thread.
- In the Automation - History and Client - Process History, clicking the Job link now opens the relevant Job and displays the Job - Summary tab.
- In the Client - Jobs tab, when switching between views the Jobs are now displayed correctly.
- When creating a Task, checks are now made that the Due Date is not earlier than the Start Date.
- In the FYI Browser Extension, if an incorrect login is entered the link for "Not my work Microsoft account" now works correctly.
- In the Automation - History, the Back, Group and Refresh buttons are now working correctly. The Status column filter now includes "Stopped" as an option.
- Attachments added as Co-edit to an email that is set as "Draft in FYI" now show correctly as in Co-edit in the Client - Collaborate tab.
- When marking a Task that holds any Comments as "Read" in Notifications, this no longer also marks the Comments as "Read".
- Corrections made to some views to allow for when the width of the browser is decreased.