"Error exporting job state - Invalid job identifier" or "Unable to assign job to users - Invalid job identifier" when assigning jobs
When assigning a Job to a Partner or Manager, the following message displays:
"Error exporting job state - Invalid job identifier"
"Unable to assign job to users - Invalid job identifier"
For practices integrated with Xero Practice Manager, the Job has been deleted in Xero Practice Manager and therefore cannot sync the changes as the Job no longer exists in Xero Practice Manager.
If the Job should be an active job and in FYI:
- Create a new job in Xero Practice Manager
- Sync Jobs in FYI.
Refer to Running a Manual Sync with Xero Practice Manager and Additional Notes on Syncing.
- Locate the new Job in FYI.
- Copy all the comments to the new Job from the deleted Job that is showing in FYI.
- Create any Tasks associated with the Job again.
- Ensure that the deleted Job showing in FYI is in a "Completed" Job State in FYI so it will not show in active Jobs.
Start a free trial, navigate FYI, learn the essentials.
Access our library of video tutorials, training webinars and masterclasses.
Configure FYI, migrate your documents and onboard your team.
Setup and configure users, practice settings, manage your FYI plan and more.
Ready-to-go automations for a range of processes used in practices.
new collaborate, merge fields, automation, primary contact, sync