When assigning a Job to a Partner or Manager, the following message displays:
"Error exporting job state - Invalid job identififier"
"Unable to assign job to users - Invalid job identifier"
The Job has been deleted in Xero Practice Manager and therefore cannot sync the changes as the Job no longer exists in Xero Practice Manager.
If the Job should be an active job and in FYI:
- Create a new job in Xero Practice Manager
- Sync Jobs in FYI (refer to Synchronising Clients, Staff, Jobs, Time, Tax Returns with Xero Practice Manager).
- Locate the new Job in FYI.
- Copy all the comments to the new Job from the deleted Job that is showing in FYI.
- Create any Tasks associated with the Job again.
- Ensure that the deleted Job showing in FYI is in a "Completed" Job State in FYI so it will not show in active Jobs.