I accidentally clicked on the wrong account when I logged into FYI from the drawer in Outlook.
Note: If the account you had logged in as was a cancelled user account you will see the error "Subscription Halted!"
- Click the sign out link on the bottom right-hand corner of the FYI Drawer to log in again. You may need to first click the cog icon to display the sign out link. Refer to Sign out in Displaying the Drawer in FYI, Outlook and Office.
- If you do not see the Sign out link or the cog icon, close and re-open Outlook. Then launch the drawer again and see if this asks you to log-in again.
- If it does not work, restart you PC.
If this does not work, as a temporary workaround until your FYI login times out from the desktop version, you can use the online version of Outlook.
To clear your cache in the Outlook FYI drawer use the following steps:
- Open desktop version of Outlook.
- Click on the FYI icon to launch the drawer.
- Right-click on the FYI drawer.
- Click Inspect.
The DevTools pop-up displays.
- Click the Network tab.
- Press Ctrl+R to refresh the pages.
- If the DevTools pop-up closes, re-display it as in steps 3 to 5.
- Right-click in the middle of the table at the bottom of the pop-up.
- Select Clear browser cache.
- If the DevTools pop-up closes, re-display it as in steps 3 to 5 and right-click in the middle of the table at the bottom of the pop-up again.
- Select Clear browser cookies.
This should reset the login credentials being used for FYI.