- Addition of the Support Request icon in the FYI Drawer, and on relevant screens, and the Support Request option from the Help icon (the question mark in the top right-hand corner of the FYI menu). This opens a Support Request in the drawer and automatically adds a link to the relevant Document or Task, Client or Job workspace or to your Status page, or to the currently displayed list or screen. This gives FYI Support direct access to the area for which you are requesting support. Refer to Sending a Support Request.
- When installing the FYI Desktop App, this no longer needs administrator rights to the computer to install. Refer to FYI Desktop App.
- When filtering in a Documents list on Type, this now includes the option "Other" at the end of the filter. This filters documents on any other "unsupported" document types. Refer to Sorting and Filtering.
- The FYI Migrate App now automatically generates a Migration Audit Report when the migration completes. Refer to Implementors: Migration Audit Report.
- In the FYI Migrate Live Import, this now matches YYYY FY to the year (for example, 2020 FY will match to the Year category 2020). Refer to Implementors: Live Import.
- The Beta release of Bulk Export via AWS now allows for an Incremental export, and now also exports Web Links, Phone Calls, File Notes and Meetings. Refer to Bulk Export.
- In the Process History Checklist, when clicking on an entry to display the drawer, the colour no longer changes to grey and stays as the relevant colour for the entry's status.
- Clicking "Stop" to stop an automation process that has a blocking type task step or Delay Process step now successfully stops the process.
- Standard users who are have been given access to a Client that has Client Security set are now able to correctly file documents to that Client from the document drawer.
- In Practice Activity, corrections to the Save View and the Add/Remove Columns pop-ups.
- In FYI Migrate from MYOB, for File Notes all document types of ‘MYOB File Note’ are now migrated.
- Documents that are added to a Knowledge Base Cabinet no longer display the Status of Draft or Active which was not relevant for documents in a Knowledge Base Cabinet.
- In the Clients list and Client - Summary, the Email is now a hyperlink. Clicking the link opens the Create Email drawer with the client and email address added directly. Refer to Clients List and Client Summary. Please note that this feature is not currently available for Client Contacts and the email address for the Contacts are not clicakable.
- In the Clients list, Client - Summary and Client - Contacts, the Phone number is now a hyperlink. If your computer has a phone registered on it, this loads that phone application and makes the connection with the number added directly from clicking the link. In the Client - Summary, you can also click the Mobile number in the same way. Refer to Clients List, Client Summary and Client Contacts.
- Release of Practice Activity. Practice Activity is a summary of any updates to and from Xero Practice Manager and other app integrations. Practice Activity is accessed from the Practice menu option. It is available only to FYI administrators. Refer to Practice Activity.
- The Practice Settings - Admin - Users list now includes the column Partner to display the Partner selected for each user. Refer to Managing Users.
- When using Bulk Update for Jobs, this now only allows one of Partner or Manager or State to be updated at the same time. This is in order to alleviate sync issues. Refer to Jobs Bulk Update.
- In the FYI Migrate App, files that are equal or greater to 2GB are be skipped and counted as excluded files. Files that are locked for editing are recorded as Skipped, not as errors.
- When a practice has more than 1000 Templates, these can now be successfully selected in the Create drawer.
- Correction to an error when a user is deleted who is still assigned to or delegator in any Tasks.
- Correction to issue when a user does not have a default email signature assigned and there is no default email signature set up for the Practice.
- Correction to issue where the FYI Desktop App dialog box displayed in the middle of the screen when opened in certain ways.
- Attachments received in Outlook from an email address that is not a client and if filed from the FYI Drawer in Outlook, now saves attachments correctly.