The Client Ledger Reports AutoFile process runs a batch import of client Xero Ledger reports and automatically files them in FYI. This process is specific to a client and it has the Trigger set as "Manual" so will only be run when a user requests to run it.
To run Client Ledger Reports, this first needs to be connected at the practice level for the client via Automation - Apps to set the broad permissions.
- From FYI when logged in as an FYI adminsitrator, or a user in a User Group that has Permissions enabled for Automations, click the Automation menu option.
- Go to the Apps tab.
- For Xero Ledger, click the cog icon to edit it.
- In the Xero Ledger app, click Connect.
- Authenticate using your Xero credentials and select the client ledger.
- Click Connect another organisation and connect each of the relevant clients.
Important note: When the connection has been made at the practice level, the ledger then needs to be directly linked to the client in FYI. This is done from the Client workspace via Client - Apps. Refer to Client Apps.