When FYI is integrated with MYOB AE, your Clients, Contacts, Custom Fields and Employees are imported from MYOB AE and continuously synchronised with FYI.
The sync from MYOB AE to FYI happens every 15 minutes.
Refer to the table below for what data is synced.
Summary of Synchronisation
The following is a summary of what data is currently synced from MYOB AE to FYI.
|Event in MYOB AE||Notes|
|Clients||Create or Edit||All clients, including archived are synced.|
|Client Groups||Create or Edit|
|Client Addresses||Create or Edit||Only two address lines appear in FYI.|
|Client Contacts||Create or Edit||Contacts in MYOB AE's Associated tab and Addresses tab will sync to FYI's Contacts tab.|
|Client Custom Fields||Create or Edit||Details in MYOB AE's Extras tab will sync to FYI's Custom Fields tab.|
|Users||Create or Edit||
All active employees must have an email address recorded in MYOB AE.
When editing user details, you need to update both the Employees details and the user name in Contacts.
|Jobs||Create or Edit||
FYI does not currently sync the following:
- Client Security - it will need to be set up in FYI directly.
- Document and Email Templates
- Intranet Documents
- Portal Documents
- Tax Returns
We will continue to work on these areas so they are included in the future.
- Any data deleted in MYOB AE will not be reflected in FYI by the synchronisation.
- Clients archived in MYOB AE are auto-archived in FYI by the synchronisation.
- No data is synced from FYI to MYOB AE including time.
- The Open in PM icon does not open the Client in MYOB AE.
- A Client Custom Field of "Department" is created by the FYI Sync and this Custom Field is populated with the Client's Client Dept.