- In a Custom Process, a Practice Activity View can now be used as a Filter. When a Practice Activity View is selected, the Summary Notification step can be added to the Process. This can be used, for example, to send a scheduled Summary Notification to an FYI Admin of any events that have a Status of "Failure" or "Action Required". Refer to Custom Processes using Views and Summary Notifications.
- In Automation Processes, when editing a Step, clicking Cancel now correctly cancels any changes to an existing Step. When adding a new step, clicking Cancel no longer adds the Step.
- When creating a Word or Excel document from a Template in the Knowledge workspace, this now correctly allows the Client to be selected.
- When "Show jobs by Client” is disabled in the practice settings, Create Task now correctly shows all the Jobs belonging to the Client Group.
- A document pack with multiple signing sections via Adobe Sign can now be sent to recipients who have the same email address.
- In the Task drawer, clicking the X to remove the selected Cabinet now removes this so it is not re-displayed when the drawer is re-opened.
- In Tasks lists, the Incomplete Tasks view can now be filtered using the Status column.
- In Automation Processes, when selecting the Filter as Task View, the selected view is now displaying correctly and can be re-selected.
- Category columns can now be selected and filtered on the Home - In Tray, Home - My Starred and Home - My Approvals and also in the Knowledge workspace.
- When Sticky Views are enabled in the Practice Settings, this is now reflected correctly in Practice Activity.
- In the FuseSign Integration App, you can enable Ignore bad phone numbers. This allows for the export of an invalid phone number (for example, an invalid character in the phone number or if the number does not match a valid phone number format such as not enough or too many digits). When this is enabled in FYI, if the phone number is invalid, a signature request can still be completed and sent from FuseSign. Refer to Integration with FuseSign.
- In Automations
- When opening the Activity tab from the History page, if the Process has been deleted the Activity tab now opens successfully.
- On a new Process if the Filter is set and then the Status is changed this no longer resets the Filter.
- A user in a User Group with permissions to Automation but no Views permissions is now able to import Processes and selected the views in the Import function.
- When creating a Cabinet, clicking the Save button more than once no longer creates multiple Cabinets.
- Bulk Updating on documents from the In Tray now refreshes the page to show the documents as updated.
- Create Job from the + button in FYI.
- Budget is no longer mandatory and defaults to 0.
- Clicking the shortcut J now opens the Create Job.
- A standard user where the User Group has Permissions enabled for Create Job can now create a Job.
- In the Filter Drawer, selecting the document Type as "Other" now displays in the "Applied Filters".
- All "Active" Email Signatures now display correctly in the drop-down for the Default Email Signature in the User Profile and in the Practice Settings.
- Deleted templates are no longer showing in the Template drop-down when creating a new email, Word, Spreadsheet, Presentation or PDF.
- When importing from FYI - My Imports, this no longer causes multiple Comments on the imported document when the document is checked in but left open by the user.
- New function for Excel Spreadsheet Templates of Merge Names which is used to add "Merge Field" content. This uses the Excel Names function. It replaces the method of adding Merge Fields added to Spreadsheet Templates via the Email Template Editor.
- Within the spreadsheet used for the Template, for each Merge Field you want to use in that Template, an Excel Name is defined that matches and references the Merge Field used within FYI.
- The Excel Name that has been defined is selected in the cell in which you want to bring in the content for the Merge Field.
- To indicate that Merge Names are being used, in the Excel Template the option Merge Names needs to be enabled.
Refer to Including Merge Names in Excel Templates.
Note: Using Merge Names is now the recommended method for Excel Templates.
Merge Names are more reliable, especially in large spreadsheets, and allow you to bring in content to macro enabled spreadsheet
- When running a Bulk Update for Jobs, a message now displays when the update has completed. This shows a reminder that updates to your practice management software may take up to 15 minutes. The pop-up includes a link to the Practice Activity page which can be accessed by FYI Admins, or a user in a User Group that has Permissions enabled for Practice Activity. The Practice Activity shows a log of when the sync has completed and if there are any issues.
Refer to Jobs Bulk Update and Practice Activity.
- When using myprosperity, you can now configure the app in FYI to AutoFile documents in myprosperity using Rooms. Refer to Room Settings in Integration with myprosperity.
- In the Practice Activity, the messages displayed in the list have been simplified for extra clarity. Refer to Practice Activity.
- In the Filter Drawer, the naming convention displayed for the Type filter of Word, PDF, Web Link and File Note is now consistent the text that displays when these are selected.
- Adding a new Option to an existing Category no longer gives an error.
- When creating a Meeting via an Automation Process, and when the Filing is set with Autofile "Enabled", this now correctly sets the Meeting record as "Filed".
- When sending a document for Signature, if you have more than one service connected, these are now listed in alphabetic sequence in the selection for "Service" in the Send for Signature.
- The heading in the Client - Process History Checklist now says Step instead of Order.
- Release of the Automation Process Import which allows FYI Custom Processes to be imported from the FYI Help Centre to your practice. These Processes have been created by the FYI team. Refer to Importing Custom Processes.
- Release of FYI Learn, making it super easy to learn the fundamentals of FYI in your own time. The eLearning courses are available from within FYI. Refer to FYI Learn.
- In the Automation - Process - Details tab, when editing a Process which is currently in Progress this now includes a Cancel All Pending Executions button. Clicking this stops all instances of the Process. If it is running for multiple Clients, Documents, Jobs or Tasks all instances are stopped. This can be used if a Process is in progress, for example, due to a Blocking Task or a Delay step, or if you need to stop it, for example, if you have made a mistake with what the filter includes or if you want to check a Template used in the Process. The Cancel All Pending Executions button only displays when editing a Process when it is in Progress. Refer to Stopping a Process that is in Progress.
- In Practice Activity:
When any events have a Status of "Failure" these events are now shown separate from the "Success" activities. When clicking on an event with a Status of "Failure" the drawer displays details and the reason it failed.
- For an event that has the Status of "Failure", if relevant, this now includes the option to Resubmit. Refer to Resubmitting a "Failure" Status Event in Practice Activity.
- The Create Jobs permission is now included in the User Groups list. Refer to Managing User Groups.
- In the Jobs drawer, the Primary indicator can now be clicked to set the Job as the Primary Job for the Client.
- When forwarding an email, this now correctly picks up the filing details of the original email.
- When editing the name of an email attachment and then pressing the Enter key, this no longer reloads the drawer.