"AdobeSign Error: Invalid user ID or email provided in x-api-user header" when sending a document for signing
I am sending a document for signing with Adobe Sign and the following error is displayed:
"AdobeSign Error: Invalid user ID or email provided in x-api-user header"
The error has been caused by the following:
- Adobe Sign has been federated with Microsoft Azure Identity Management.
- Users for Adobe Sign are controlled by an Identity Management Group.
- Users are NOT part of this group or the provisioning has failed to occur correctly.
Contact your IT provider and ensure that:
- All required FYI users are part of the Adobe Sign Identity Management Group
- All required users are showing as active users in Adobe Sign and have appropriate rights to send and edit documents in Adobe Sign.
Start a free trial, navigate FYI, learn the essentials.
Access our library of video tutorials, training webinars and masterclasses.
Configure FYI, migrate your documents and onboard your team.
Setup and configure users, practice settings, manage your FYI plan and more.
Ready-to-go automations for a range of processes used in practices.
new collaborate, merge fields, automation, primary contact, sync