"Could not find task" in the Automation Process History
When a Process has been run, in the Process History, the step that created a Task is showing the error:
"Could not find task"
This could be caused by either:
- The Cabinet selected in the Process Step has been deleted after the process was created, and the process has not yet been updated to select another cabinet
- The Task created by the process has been deleted
If the Cabinet has been deleted, you will need to stop the existing process, update the settings, and then run the updated process.
Note: Using the "Retry" function in the Automation Process History will attempt to run the process using the existing settings (and missing Cabinet), and will cause the same error to occur.
- From the Automation menu, edit the Automation Process.
- Edit the Create Task step
- In the Filing section, select the Cabinet to file the task against.
If you do not want to file the Task against a Cabinet, delete the selection by clicking the X next to it.
This will 'reset' the selection of the Cabinet in the Process. Refer to Running Custom Processes
Start a free trial, navigate FYI, learn the essentials.
Access our library of video tutorials, training webinars and masterclasses.
Configure FYI, migrate your documents and onboard your team.
Setup and configure users, practice settings, manage your FYI plan and more.
Ready-to-go automations for a range of processes used in practices.
new collaborate, automation, merge fields, in tray, sync