The following are the requirements for documents to be imported from NowInfinity or BGL CAS 360.
- Client has been added to your ASIC Agent Number via form 362
You will only see documents if you have added the client to your ASIC agent number via the form 362. Once the client has been added to your ASIC agent number, the FYI automation will then check the corporate affairs application for the incorporation documents and add a link to the client in FYI if it is able to match on the ACN.
- Client has an ACN or ABN in Xero Practice Manager that matches to the client in the corporate affairs application
For practices integrated with Xero Practice Manager, the FYI automation matches on ACN and will only import documents where the ACN in the corporate affairs application matches the ACN in Xero Practice Manager. The automation will only trigger documents to be imported if the client record in Xero Practice Manager contains the ACN, and the ACN is a direct match to what is held in the corporate affairs application.
- The Start Date of the Automation Process
The Start Date of the Automation Process is before the document was issued or created in the corporate affairs application. Refer to Import from BGL or Import from NowInfinity.
- Documents sync into FYI at 4am the following morning after the document first appears in the corporate affairs application
If a document was received in the corporate affairs application today, you will see it in FYI tomorrow as the automation pulls documents into FYI overnight. You can see the date and time of the Last Sync with the corporate affairs application from the appropriate app in Automation - Apps. Refer to Connecting your BGL account to FYI or Connecting your NowInfinity account to FYI.
If documents are not imported
- Check if there are any errors shown on the Activity of the relevant Process (refer to Process History and Activity).
Check if there are any errors shown the in Practice - Activity tab (refer to Practice Activity).
Any documents that are not imported due to an error will be imported the next time a sync is able to be completed with the corporate affairs application.
- Check if you have more than one ASIC agent or instance of your corporate affairs application. If you do have more than one, each of these need to be connected in turn.