When FYI is integrated with Reckon APS, your Clients, Family Groups, Contacts, Attributes, Matters and Users are imported from APS and continuously synchronised with FYI.
The sync from APS to FYI happens every 60 minutes.
Refer to the table below for what data is synced.
Summary of Synchronisation
The following is a summary of what data is currently synced from APS to FYI.
|Event in APS||Notes|
|Clients||Create or Edit||All clients, including archived are synced.|
|Family Groups||Create or Edit|
|Client Addresses||Create or Edit||Only two address lines appear in FYI.|
|Client Contacts||Create or Edit|
|Client Attributes||Create or Edit|
|Users||Create or Edit||All active employees must have an email address recorded in APS.|
FYI does not currently sync the following:
- Client Security - it will need to be set up in FYI directly.
- Document and Email Templates
- Internal Documents such as Policies and Procedures
- Tax Returns
We will continue to work on these areas so they are included in the future.
- Any data deleted in APS will not be reflected in FYI by the synchronisation.
- Clients archived in APS are not auto-archived in FYI by the synchronisation.
- No data is synced from FYI to APS including time.
- The Open in PM icon does not open the Client in APS.