An email displays as 'Draft Filed' where FYI has found a match on the client email and one of the following applies:
- You have In Tray Review turned On and have not yet filed the email, or
- There are multiple clients associated with the email address.
Watch this tutorial to learn how to:
- Access the FYI drawer from within Outlook
- Identify the 'Draft Filed' status of emails in Outlook
- Display the draft filed emails in your In Tray in FYI
- File the email and attachments from FYI
- Display the filed email and attachments in your client's workspace
- Display the filed email in Outlook.
Note: For In Tray users - you only need to file an email from one location. Therefore, if an email is filed from within Outlook, it will be filed inside FYI and removed from your In Tray.