This month we released a game changing feature for practices using Annual Billing Jobs in XPM (Xero Practice Manager) – in FYI it is called Workflow Jobs. Workflow Jobs has been through an extensive open Beta, with fantastic feedback received along the way and we're excited to release this feature to all practices.
In a nutshell, you can now monitor and track your XPM Tasks using the full suite of Jobs functionality within FYI. The Workflow Jobs are easy to identify, and you can view the workflow jobs assigned to each billing job.
We have detailed what this means for FYI users along with a best practice guide to get you up and running. Refer to Workflow Jobs.
Here are a couple of enhancements now available in FYI:
- You can now include Business Structure in the columns that can be added to your clients list. This means that you can filter and sort on this column.
And even better, you can include Business Structure in your Automations. Simply include this option in your Clients view and send a bulk communication based on the business structure to your clients.
- When sending a document for signature via Adobe Sign, Annature or FuseSign for a Client that does not have an email address in FYI, you can now click the Recipients link and select or enter the email address.
- When deleting a Version of a document, you are now prompted to confirm that you wish to proceed with deleting the document. Refer to Version History and Creating a New Document Version.
Other recent highlights include:
- FYI can now be integrated with PDFit – which is an online PDF management and collation software. This means you can edit PDFs in the cloud rather than saving PDF documents to your desktop.
PDFit offers a variety of functions to manage your online PDFs, including mark-up, comments, split, reorder and more. Refer to Integration with PDFit to get started.
- The Due Date in Tasks created by an Automation Process now has the additional options of 10 days, 14 days, 21 days or 28 days that can be set. Refer to Process Step Details - Creating Documents and Tasks.
Automation safeguards notifying users when editing an Active Automation:
making a change to the filter or process steps will automatically set the status of the Automation to Draft.
when an active automation is already in progress and changes are made, when clicking the Back button, users are notified that the changes will not be applied. Changes will take affect once the Automation is run again. Refer to Editing an Active Process.
We are now going to beta for New Lists. New Lists will give you more functionality in lists including resizing any columns, pinning columns and the ability to select all records. If you are interested in joining the beta, please email our Support team firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details on the features mentioned above and more, refer to May 2022 Release Notes.