Working with the Upload Folder
The upload folder provides an alternate way for clients to send documents to your practice instead of sending documents by email.
Watch this tutorial to learn how to:
- Drop documents into the upload folder from your client's perspective
- Display your client's uploaded documents in FYI
- Use the source column to identify documents uploaded by clients
- Refile the uploaded documents
- Display the In Tray for uploaded documents not filed in FYI
- Share the In Tray for the OneDrive admin account.
For more information, refer to the section Sharing the Upload Folder with the Client.
Start a free trial, navigate FYI, learn the essentials.
Access our library of video tutorials, training webinars and masterclasses.
Configure FYI, migrate your documents and onboard your team.
Setup and configure users, practice settings, manage your FYI plan and more.
Ready-to-go automations for a range of processes used in practices.
new collaborate, automation, merge fields, in tray, sync