The upload folder provides an alternate way for clients to send documents to your practice instead of sending documents by email.
Watch this tutorial to learn how to:
- Drop documents into the upload folder from your client's perspective
- Display your client's uploaded documents in FYI
- Use the source column to identify documents uploaded by clients
- Refile the uploaded documents
- Display the In Tray for uploaded documents not filed in FYI
- Share the In Tray for the OneDrive admin account.
For more information, refer to the section Sharing the Upload Folder with the Client.