Collaborate with your clients. Share documents and folders securely in a dedicated client portal on SharePoint.
- Before Upgrading to New Collaborate from Legacy Collaborate using OneDrive
- After Upgrading to New Collaborate from Legacy Collaborate using OneDrive
- What happens to my previously shared documents when I change my Collaborate settings from OneDrive?
- What happens to documents in Co-Edit when my practice changes from OneDrive to New Collaborate on SharePoint?
- Error FYI-2118: Unable to share using Collaborate - Microsoft permissions limit reached.
- Known Issues with New Collaborate
- Users without client folder access are unable to view a list of Documents shared with them
- When using Share No Email, getting error "Collaborate has not been configured for this client".
- New Collaborate Status Check error: "There is an issue with your Guest User setup."
- Error: “Guest User security does not appear to be enabled. Please speak to your Microsoft 365 administrator” when using the Collaborate status check
- See all 11 articles
- How to restrict the ability for internal users to invite guests to SharePoint (recommended method)
- What are the benefits when using Azure AD B2B for Collaborate?
- How to Disable Guest User MFA
- How much storage space does Collaborate need on SharePoint?
- What happens with New Collaborate if the client changes their email?
- Comparison between Legacy Collaborate and New Collaborate
- See all 15 articles