Collaborate with your team and clients. Use co-edit, share documents securely, receive documents from clients.
Setting up Collaborate
- Overview to Configuring Collaborate
- Link your Practice's OneDrive Admin Account
- Configuring your Collaborate Settings to Co-Edit Documents with your Team
- Setting up the Shared Folders Email Template and Assigning Share Settings Access
- Configuring your Collaborate Settings to Co-Edit and Share Documents with Clients
- Summary of OneDrive Folders used in FYI
Sharing Documents via OneDrive
Sharing Folders via OneDrive
Sharing Documents via myprosperity
- Troubleshooting editing Excel and Word documents on the desktop using OneDrive
- Troubleshooting initial issues with Shared Documents or Shared Folders
- Collaborate using OneDrive - Errors clients may receive when accessing secure links
- Collaborate using OneDrive - Secure Link is Inactive
- My client is a Guest User in our Microsoft 365 account and cannot use document links
- "Error encountered setting up your OneDrive account. Some functionality will not work. Please check you have OneDrive enabled"
FAQs - Collaborate
- Why can I not Co-edit a document or receiving a "Sorry, you don't have access" message?
- Can we add Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for clients accessing documents shared via Collaborate?
- When the Share Folder has been shared, what do I do if the client changes their email?
- Why is a file our client is uploading not getting imported to FYI?
- What do I do if the Client Name changes after documents and Share Folders have been shared with the client?
- When sharing the Share Folder and the Upload Folder with a client, why are the hyperlinks in the email blank or not working?
FAQs - OneDrive
- Why are there documents in my OneDrive FYI - Processed Folder
- How can I edit Office documents without using OneDrive?
- Why are there documents in my OneDrive FYI - My Edits Folder but no documents in my Home - My Edits?
- What should I do if my OneDrive FYI - My Edits or FYI - Processed folder disappears, is moved or deleted?
- What is the OneDrive Attachments folder?
- How can we enable Google Federation in Azure so that external users are able to access the shared content with us using their existing Gmail account?